Would you like to expand your business into the UK, or work for your company over here? A Representative of an Overseas Business Visa (normally called a Sole Representative Visa) is granted for three years and allows you to bring your dependants to the UK. Your dependants may also take paid employment without restrictions.

Ensuring Success For Your Overseas Business / Sole Representative Visa

YDVISAS’ highly qualified lawyers will ensure they understand your requirements in detail and assist at every stage, from initial consultation until delivery of your Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa. Through our expert advice, we aim to help you extend your business successfully to the UK.

Who Can Apply? Check Your Eligibility

Are you:

  • Keen to expand your business into the UK?
  • Looking to set up a branch in the UK, or send over a senior employee to set one up and manage it?
What About The Future?
  • If your business is running successfully during an initial period of three years, you could apply for a visa extension for up to two years.
  • Permanent residency after five years.
  • Nationality for the visa holder and their dependents after six years if permanent residency is achieved.
  • Time spent on the visa can be combined with other visa categories to create ten year-long residency rights.
What Are The Requirements?

You must be able to:

  • Prove you are working for the parent company.
  • Satisfy the English language requirements – please contact us for details.
  • Have enough to support yourself and your dependants without having to use public funds.
What’s Next? Speak To An Expert

For expert advice and professional help with any Sole Representative Visa matter, please contact our immigration team on 020 7404 7933 or email us at contact@ydvisas.com. You can also use the form to make an enquiry.

Applying for a Representative of an Overseas Business Visa is a major step while setting up a branch in the UK so it’s important that you get it right first time.