- Know your Employer
We ensure that each member of our team succeeds.
- Our Commitments
We are known for client focused service
We are highly recommended with 200+ five-star reviews.
- Join our Winning Team
Check for Current Vacancies.
Submit Your CV
Your skills and experience are valued here.
Senior Immigration Sales Advisor / Account Manager
|Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 + Commission||Business Area: Sale & General Immigration|
|Location: London||Job type: Permanent (Full-time)|
|Advert Status: Open||Reference: 2016/gi/001|
We value your skills and experience
YDVISAS was recently named ‘Best Immigration Law Firm 2016 – UK’ in the 2016 Global Mobility, Immigration & Logistic Awards.
We are a vibrant, busy and growing immigration law firm based in central London looking for an enthusiastic full-time Immigration Senior Immigration Sales adviser to join our expanding team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has experience of working as a sales adviser in UK Immigration and is looking for an environment in which they can grow and their skills and experience are valued.
Our core requirements
- Sales experience in UK immigration service
- OISC Level 1 or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of PBS system & EU Treaty Rights, British nationality law
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in an established immigration department in a leading law firm
- Must be ambitious, motivated and committed, open to new ideas and learning, articulate, confident
Your duties and responsibilities
- Managing private and corporate sales inquiries for PBS Visa, Family Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), EEA Family member Visa, British nationality applications, sponsor licence matters
- Manage and maintain database of prospective clients
- Taking payments and arranging client’s initial consultations with immigration lawyers.
- Head of Immigration Sales position with increased pay package
- Business development opportunities (large account management, involving more travel and face to face negotiation)
Interested in this role?
If you’d like to join one of the UK’s leading immigration law firms, please apply online today and clearly highlight your relevant experience in a cover letter.