- Know your Employer
We ensure that each member of our team succeeds.
- Our Commitments
We are known for client focused service
We are highly recommended with 200+ five-star reviews.
- Join our Winning Team
Check for Current Vacancies.
Submit Your CV
Your skills and experience are valued here.
Paralegal – Immigration
|Salary: £20,000 to £24,000||Business Area: General Immigration|
|Location: London||Job type: Permanent (Full-time)|
|Advert Status: Open||Reference: 2016/pi/001|
We value your skills and experience
YDVISAS was recently named ‘Best Immigration Law Firm 2016 – UK’ in the 2016 Global Mobility, Immigration & Logistic Awards.
We are a vibrant, busy and growing immigration law firm based in central London looking for a paralegal to join our expanding team. You are required to have working knowledge and understanding on PBS Visa, Family Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), EEA Family Member Visa, British nationality applications. You will be working within the team providing overall support and assisting senior members of the team. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience working in an established Immigration department in a leading law firm.
Our core requirements
- You must have a positive attitude, be active, working in co-operation and with awareness of our firm’s commercial perspective.
- You are expected to maintain the highest professional standards of work ensuring client satisfaction
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in an established immigration department in a leading law firm
Your duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance in advising clients and attending to new enquiries.
- Assistance in preparation of applications & drafting representations.
- Active assistance to efficiently complete cases.
- Ability to work effectively with the team to meet deadlines
Interested in this role?
If you’d like to join one of the UK’s leading immigration law firms, please apply online today and clearly highlight your relevant experience in a cover letter.