Citizenship By Investment (Cyprus)
A Fast Track Option To Obtain An EU Passport
On May 24, 2013 the Cyprus Government approved a new programme for obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Cyprus on exclusive terms for investors: EU Citizenship By Investment.
An investment of within 2.0 million to 5 million Euros into Cyprus could get you and your family an EU passportwhich would then allow you to travel to over 120 countries without obtaining a visa. This would also allow you to work and live in the UK without any restrictions since Cyprus is part of the EU.
EU Citizenship By Investment Requirements
No other country of the European Union offers economic citizenship as freely and without difficulty on such simple and clear conditions:
- A Cyprus citizen passport is a full EU passport.
- Passport turnaround time is just three months.
- An investor gets a passport of Cyprus for him/herself, a spouse and for all financially dependent children under the age of 28.
- No need to live in Cyprus.
- The Republic of Cyprus enables you to have a second citizenship, i.e. when you receive a Cyprus citizen passport, you are not required to leave your first citizenship.
- The investor has a wide choice of investments to make. In particular: acquisition of shares and bonds, bank deposit, creating/buying a business or just buying a property.
How We Can Help With The Citizenship By Investment Programme
In collaboration with our strategic partners based in Cyprus and other locations, our qualified lawyers will help with the following:
- Advice on the financial criteria along with the required steps and documents to have it approved.
- Application requirements.
- In depth understanding of the specific circumstances of the applicant that could affect their application.
- Preparing the visa and passport application.
What’s Next? Speak To An Expert
For expert advice and professional help with immigration matters, please contact award winning law firm on 020 7404 7933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form to make an enquiry.
Applying for EU Citizenship By Investment is an important step, so it’s vital to get it right the first time.