- Know your Employer
We ensure that each member of our team succeeds.
- Our Commitments
We are known for client focused service
We are highly recommended with 200+ five-star reviews.
- Join our Winning Team
Check for Current Vacancies.
Submit Your CV
Your skills and experience are valued here.
Corporate Immigration Advisor
|Salary: £30,000 to £40,000||Business Area: Corporate Immigration|
|Location: London||Job type: Permanent (Full-time)|
|Advert Status: Open||Reference: 2016/ci/001|
(This position is sometimes also known as Immigration Adviser / Immigration Consultant / Immigration Lawyer)
We value your skills and experience
YDVISAS was recently named ‘Best Immigration Law Firm 2016 – UK’ in the 2016 Global Mobility, Immigration & Logistic Awards.
We are a vibrant, busy and growing immigration law firm based in central London looking for an enthusiastic full time Corporate Immigration advisor to join our expanding team. The main area of work will be Corporate Immigration, predominantly managing Tier 2 Sponsor Licence matters and visa applications. Candidates must have
Our core requirements
- OISC Level 1/2 or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of PBS system
- Knowledge of Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance and sponsorship duties
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in an established business immigration department in a leading law firm
Your duties and responsibilities
- Manage corporate Immigration business enquiries
- Responsible for casework assignments and applications which could include Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance audits, Tier 2 General & ICT applications, other PBS applications for corporate clients and professionals
- Meet with client for the initial consultation and gather information for the application process
- Prepare the client file including care letter, checklist, legal representation
Interested in this role?
If you’d like to join one of the UK’s leading immigration law firms, please apply online today and clearly highlight your relevant experience in a cover letter.